09/02/2014 10:33pmSalt Lake City leaders are in the middle of moving bicycle lanes around on 300 South. As the project becomes reality, the idea of "protected lanes," as they're called, is being both applauded and criticized.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- 1-year-old child killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utahn finds bottled message sent out to sea 5 decades ago
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?