05/18/2014 10:32pmAT&T Inc. on Sunday agreed to buy DirecTV for $48.5 billion, or $95 per share, a move that gives telecommunications company a larger base of video subscribers and increases its ability to compete against Comcast and Time Warner Cable, which agreed to a merger in February.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom