04/15/2014 6:44pmA report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second- largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West
- 2 men in Nevada standoff case plead guilty in federal court