04/15/2014 6:44pmA report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second- largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement