04/15/2014 6:44pmA report by Airline Weekly shows that Delta Air Lines was the most profitable carrier in the world in 2013. Delta, the world's second- largest airline in terms of passengers carried, generated net profits last year of nearly $2.7 billion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Police identify suspects from I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- Possible medical episode causes Ogden car crash police say
- Jazz flatten Clippers 104-91, win 1st-round series 4-3