03/10/2014 5:51pmA report released Monday showed ridership among Utah's commuter rail lines doubled last year — the largest such hike in the nation. FrontRunner ridership rose 103 percent in 2013, according to information from the American Public Transportation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- 'A gift to the community': Local dentist reaches out to kids with 'retrocade'