11/02/2013 7:02amLocal gasoline prices are swinging up and down ever more drastically, a result of a national fuel system that is operating with a shrinking margin for error.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- London attacker was cheerful, joking on eve of rampage
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack