09/21/2013 10:33amFaced with potentially billions of dollars in legal liability, Chiquita Brands International is asking a federal appeals court to block lawsuits filed against it in the U.S. by thousands of Colombians whose relatives were killed in that country's bloody, decades-long civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County