05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say