05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Sen. Al Jackson resigns from Utah Legislature
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Email urges Utah GOP delegates to dump Trump