05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police escort body of Utah native who died while training in Texas
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho