05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Husband of woman injured in deadly crash overwhelmed by support
- Police: Idaho father shot, killed 3 kids before turning gun on himself
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Utah shelter dog whose story went viral finds new home
- 12-year-old boy dies following snowmobile crash in Wasatch County
- From sewage overloads to traffic jams, Utah grapples with surging tourism
- Talk to babies and let them babble back to bridge word gap
- 5 highest-selling hunts auctioned for over $1M total at local Hunting Expo
- New study suggests strategies for keeping off pounds
- Are you a self-aware person?