05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Fire in Box Elder County burns 700 acres
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71