05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy