04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- 4 ways to use your credit card rewards points (and help LDS missionaries) - SPONSORED