04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm