04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders