04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle