04/24/2013 10:31amIt can be easy to think of ways to spend that tax return money before the check ever makes it to our bank account. But I'd like to suggest a way to spend your tax return that will make it return again: investing in your home.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse