04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man questioned in Tooele fire released from jail