04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal