04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Fan captures ultimate stadium selfie; James Harden’s beard immortalized in candy
- Video: Thieves take off with teen's lawn care equipment
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- FDA announces rules that could upend e-cigarette industry
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day