04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in West Valley shooting
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart