04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Road to Understanding