04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend