04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman