04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- SL City joins brief supporting suit against Trump order on immigration enforcement