04/11/2013 9:56amThe number of businesses in Utah owned by women outpaced the national average in 2011, and the gains in revenues from those businesses were far above those seen in other areas of the country. But despite important gains, statistics for women still lag behind men in many areas, including gaining access to the highest levels of success.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash
- Pharmacy execs indicted after babies allegedly get 'super-potent' drugs