04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'