04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails