04/03/2013 9:46pmIntermountain Healthcare has agreed to pay the federal government $25.5 million to settle claims that it violated laws regarding the financial relationships hospitals may have with doctors.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Death penalty to be sought for man accused of killing 6 family members
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son