02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Pregnant woman killed in vehicle collision with FrontRunner
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Man dies while rock rappelling with friends in Rock Canyon
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in custody
- The most famous musician from each state
- 6 sweet products that will make biking safer - SPONSORED
- N. Korea warns US of 'terrifying price' over nuke tensions