02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- St. George traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
- Police seek missing 92-year-old woman recently diagnosed with dementia