02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation