02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories