02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Obamacare repeal vote put off in stinging setback for Trump