02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'