02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- Community rallies around family of former firefighter who died in crash
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July
- Utah medical marijuana advocates launch ballot initiative for 2018