02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump at Capitol, poised to take historic oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Feds file fraud charges against 'Free Capitalist' again
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal