02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- 3 tips for great hunting etiquette
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Trump bests Clinton in two-way race in Utah, poll shows
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah