02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K