02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow