02/18/2013 11:33amBatteries have become an essential part of everyday life, but they have their positives and negatives. Researchers at the Utah Science Technology and Research initiative are seeking to minimize the negatives and innovate the positives by leading the charge on a new frontier of batteries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Utah parents unsatisfied with Mylan's efforts to lower EpiPen costs
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store