01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Successful transition from prison takes 'a thousand little investments,' ex-offender tells professionals
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Changes at Snake River dams helping Idaho sockeye salmon
- LDS missionaries injured in car crash in Sierra Leone
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016