01/19/2013 10:26pmThis is auto expo season, and shows are taking place all over the country: in Detroit, Los Angeles, and right here in Utah this weekend. Hundreds of thousands of people are checking out what's new for 2013, and there's good reason for that.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding