01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom