01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Colorado horse abuse investigation leads deputies to Utah
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?