01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- From Left Field: One of the worst own goals ever; LeBron misses wide-open dunk
- 'Vicious' dog set for euthanasia as owner fights Santaquin city ordinance