01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15