01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Lehi man killed in crash near Saratoga Springs during fundraiser ride
- Fallen police officers honored in off-road memorial ride in Moab
- Cedar City man killed in rollover crash near Kanarraville Saturday
- Trump sons take helm of company, eye domestic expansion
- American Airlines investigates after video shows mom in tears
- Sandy homeowners safely evacuated when neighbors warned them of fire
- Girl shot in head released from hospital: 'I'm tougher than a bullet'
- Fire engulfs $700K motorhome on I-15 in Virgin River Gorge
- Charleston church shooter on federal death row in Indiana
- Minor earthquake shakes southeastern Utah