01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy