01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School