01/16/2013 11:26amAt the start of a new year, there is a sense of new beginning. However, when it comes to the economy, 2013 will be similar to 2012 in many ways. Depending on how you look at it, another year like 2012 is good or bad news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- 8 of the ‘best’ upcoming demolition derbies in Utah