01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination at party convention
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence