01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop