01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- 'We support Beckerle:' Dozens hold another protest for fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office