01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase